Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl!

Today is the Super Bowl! My Dad and I are really excited. I'm rooting for the Giants, and he's rooting for the Patriots, who I really don't like. I don't like them because of Tom Brady, who led one of my opponents in Fantasy Football against me. Our friends, the Peeks usually have a giant party, and they're keeping that tradition! But they might not have it because my friend, Zachary, got sick yesterday, so it all depends on how he feels today. I hope he's not! Totally, Zachary told me there would be 79 people there, and maybe more! My brother has just started a cool role-playing game I made up, called weapon adventure. In it you battle the evil king's guards and mythical creatures, but some people and creatures help you! I was sick a few days ago too, and my Dad and I watched the first 3 episodes of Star Wars.

No comments: